Sunday, March 25, 2012

Warhammer 40k Battle Report Blog

Hi all,

I just started playing Warhammer 40k recently, like all newbies I bought Assault on Black Reach, as I was interested in Orks, I painted my first boy up and so began my plunge into this hobby.  I have collected 1400 points of Orks and recently began collecting my second army Chaos Daemons, which I currently have 510 points worth.

A big reason I got into the hobby was the influence of friend, who I also happen to work with.  He collects Space Wolves, Flesh Tearers and recently started collecting Dark Eldar.  He currently owns a painting blog (http://sarkastik40k.blogspot.ca), and that got me thinking I would love to make a battle report blog which we can both add to.  Just something simple to start, recap battle reports with pictures.  So here I am making my first post of what I hope to be many.

Between the two of us hopefully we will be able to bring everyone who reads this a variety of battle reports from many different armies.

Thanks
Brendan

No comments:

Post a Comment